Saturday, December 23, 2006

How Did I Miss This? Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Ray Price in Colorado Springs 3/13/07



Last of the Breed, featuring Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Ray Price and Asleep at the Wheel takes over World Arena March 13 at 7:30 PM for this special performance. Each a country music legend in his own right, Last of the Breed will feature each of these performers singing their top hits together on stage.


I gotta blame it on this blizzard, but that’s no excuse! They have announced another show of this great group in Colorado Springs, on March 13, 2007. This is the day after the show in Loveland, Colorado, down the road from me. I jumped on tickets to that show and scored front row seats, but this time I missed out! Of course, I still got tickets, but not in the front row. I will keep working to upgrade my tickets, though. But I’m excited. Two chances to see Willie Nelson in Colorado in March!

No comments: